Why Should You Hire a Coquitlam Handyman?
When you think about it there are so many reasons to hire a handyman Coquitlam rather than taking the DIY approach. Listed below are a few excellent reasons to consider working with a professional handyman Coquitlam. If you are a weekend warrior that likes to be challenged by home projects you probably will be able to add a few more points to our list. Read on!
1. Save Your Time for other things. You will save time trying to figure out your approach to doing something that maybe you have not done before and a handyman will come equipped with the tools and experience to quickly attack the task on hand.
2. Save Money – after watching those youtube videos you realize you will have to invest in additional tools and make a few trips to the hardware store for supplies. A handyman probably buys material at a better price and they will offer a guarantee on the work done. If something has to be tweaked it is on them.
3. Lifestyle – You can now take some needed time and spend with your family and be assured the home project tasks are being attended to.
4. One Stop Shop – your handyman repairman is your go-to person for all the projects, there is no need to trying to organize several trades to get the jobs done. There is no need to be a project manager and a human resource person all at the same time.
What Can You Expect From Your Handyman Coquitlam!
Total Home Services have been servicing the community for over 24 years. We are equipped and trained to remediate water damage, fire damage, asbestos removal and respond to emergency situations of all types.
The point is we have a lot of experience with home improvements and home repairs of all types and we are the go-to team for handling all of your home projects big or small. If special equipment is required we have it, is a specialty skill is required we have that too. We work with insurance companies if required and we are fully insured.
Here Are Some of The Things A Handyman Coquitlam Can Do For You!
1. Home Improvements of all types
2. Water Damage Repair
3. Asbestos Removal
4. Deck Repair and Installation
5. Fence Repair and Installation
6. Kitchen Renovations
7. Bathroom Renovations
8. Hardwood Installations
If you want a professional company to talk to about your Handyman and Home Improvement needs call Ken today. Ken is very informative and easy to talk to.
We work to be recognized as the best community-based company.
We want to give top-notch renovation advice to all of the tri-cities areas.
Ken is easy to talk to and provides free Experienced consultation on our services.
THS strives to provide a Quick Response service for Emergency Situations.
Our goal is to be affordable, effective & efficient when working with seniors clients.
You may hear us referred to as the preferred best repair handyman near me in our community.
We are easy to talk to if you want to inquire on how to hire a handyman or ask what we do.
We strive to be on site quickly and we understand that time is important if we are responding to some type of repair emergency
Your neighbor may say “I need a handyman” and if that is the case you can feel free to have them call.
More information about what to expect from working with a handyman Coquitlam go here.
Other posts that may be of interest:
Ken Bradshaw the founder of Total Home Services has been serving Coquitlam and the surrounding area since 1997 and is trained in the following areas which include Fire, Smoke and Water Damage Restoration as well as Asbestos removal. Ken is also a member of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration, A member of the Carpet Cleaners Institute of North America, A member of The World Floor Covering Association and holds a WRT Certification.
Ken is easy to talk to and can be reached:
Total Home Services, 953 Adair Avenue, Coquitlam BC, V3K 3T9, 604-523-2238
Here is a video on interesting tips for all your DIY people, enjoy!