Total Home Services is well known as the “One Stop Shop” for all your home repairs and renovations, Ken has over 20 years experience, Furnace & Duct Cleaning is one of many services offered by Ken and his Company.
- A Certified member of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- A member of the Carpet Cleaners Institute of North America
- A member of The World Floor Covering Association and he holds a WRT Certification
- Long time member in good standing with the “BBB”
We usually think of having our air ducts cleaned to get rid of the accumulation of dust, but rarely do we think of the following items as being further consideration for getting the furnace & duct cleaning done.
Other Considerations for Furnace & Duct Cleaning:
1. skin cells that have been shedded
2. parts of insects
3. dust and dirt
6. dust mites
7. rodant droppings,
8. bacteria or possibly viruses
Duct cleaning should also be done to get rid of other environmental contaminants like paint dust or fibers from carpet.
When contaminants such as these are breathed in they can’t be good for your health. This may be especially true if anyone living in the house is sensitive because of asthma, allergies or other type of respiratory problems.
A good duct cleaning in your home will give you fresher, cleaner air and cut down on the amount time you spend dusting furniture. An effective duct and furnace cleaning will remove the build up of contaminants from your duct and furnace system.
It is important that all parts of the central air system including the filter and blower are cleaned and that the complete system is treated with a sanitizing solution to stop or slow the growth of bacteria, allergens, bacteria and mold.
This cleans the system and keeps the air in your home, cleaner and healthier. Furnace and duct cleaning professionals recommend maintenance services every year or so depending on your circumstances.
More frequent air duct and furnace cleaning should be considered if:
1) smokers live and smoke in the house
2) If there are pets in the house that like to shed
3) If there has recently been some home renovations
4) there are a few occupants in the home
5) If the cold air returns are on the floors rather than the walls
6) The house is new construction, or you are moving into a new home.
It should also be mentioned that your furnace will work less and be more efficient when it is working and performaing at its best. So there is also an economy to keeping the your forced air system working at its best.
Total Home services also provides, water damage repair, home renovations, fence repair. basement renovations, mould removal and pretty much anything that has to do with home repair and home maintenance. Call Ken today at 604-808-7039
Ken Services Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, New Westminster, Port Moody, North Vancouver, Maple Ridge and most of the Lower Mainland.