Ken Bradshaw of Total Home Services has been in the water and Fire Restoration business for over 20 years. Water damage can be a quick total surprise such as a broken pipe or it can be a slow drip over time that goes unnoticed and eventually causes wood and materials to rot or mold. Either way it may take a professional team to correct your water damage problem.
A few preventative measures could prevent thousands of Dollors worth of water damage repair. So heed the following.
Always make sure to shut the water off for any kitchen or bathroom improvements. You should […]
Ken is Qualified in the Following areas:
* Our main objective is to provide prompt, efficient customer service and a high level of customer satisfaction
* When disaster strikes we are ready to serve you 24 hrs a day. We offer competitive prices and guaranteed results.
* We have a reputation for being for being prompt, friendly and reliable.
* Our team will perform detailed work and ensure quality workmanship.
* We will never present an invoice that is larger than the most current estimate.
* We advise you of all the Job requirements and the procedures involved.
* We will not proceed with any maintenance or repair work without your authorization.
*Our professional technicians and trades people are dedicated to completing any type of restoration or renovation efficiently and to accurately solve the toughest problems.
* All of our technicians are fully trained and licensed through the IICRC
*We use environmentally safe products and utilize responsible environmental protocols.
* A worksafe environment is the company standard
* Our aim is to provide one stop for all services in the restoration/home care Industry for commercial and residential properties.